Contact us today to book your pet’s appointment at Eastside.
As crafty, rambunctious, and unpredictable as your cat may be, there is no denying that you love them with all your heart and want them to live the longest and healthiest life possible. At Eastside Animal Hospital in Muskogee, we provide feline preventative care, which is the most efficient way to ensure that they’re healthy and happy. We offer all-encompassing animal care services in order to detect any warning signs of illness or disease to catch it in the earliest stages, oftentimes before symptoms even appear. We provide the following services for your feline companion:
- Annual Exams: Some cat owners forego annual exams for their pet thinking that it’s only important for dogs. This is a grave misconception. Having your cat checked yearly by one of our veterinarians is incredibly important for their health. Our examinations will check every aspect of your cat in order to find any warning signs or symptoms of an illness, injury, and/or disease and if necessary, begin treatment immediately.
- Dental Hygiene: Your cat’s dental hygiene can affect their overall health and wellness, so it’s important to ensure that their teeth, gums, and mouth are properly cared for. We offer annual teeth cleanings and dental examinations to keep them healthy.
- Nutrition: Your cat requires a healthy and nutritional diet to grow and develop healthily. If you’re unsure of what food your feline requires, our nutritional specialist at our animal clinic will recommend cat food that is beneficial for your furry friend.
- Vaccinations: Vaccinations are the most simple and efficient way to prevent common infections and diseases. It’s incredibly important to stay up-to-date on your cat’s vaccinations so that they don’t catch something that is easily preventable through medications prescribed by our veterinarians.
- Parasite Control: Fleas, ticks, and other common parasites are easily preventable through anti-parasitic medication that can be provided by our veterinarians.
- And More
If your cat is in its later years, preventable care is even more important. We recommend bi-annual examinations for senior cats because they’re more susceptible to illness and disease and it becomes more difficult to treat the older that they get.
At Eastside Animal Hospital in Muskogee, our staff is dedicated to the health and happiness of each and every pet that we treat. If your feline friend is in need of any of our veterinary services, don’t hesitate to give us a call or book an appointment now.